Mouser Stocks Broad Lineup of RF, CATV, and Radar Products from Qorvo
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the industry’s leading New Product Introduction (NPI) distributor with the widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components, stocks a broad range of Qorvo® products, including RF power amplifiers, filters, and application controllers, suitable for a wide variety of cellular infrastructure, satellite, and cable TV (CATV) applications.
Qorvo product highlights available from Mouser include:
- Qorvo QPA2575 Ka-Band Power Amplifier: This fully integrated and 50-ohm impedance matched SMD amplifier provides a 19 dB small-signal gain to deliver up to 3 watts output power in the range 32 GHz to 38 GHz. The input and output include DC blocking capacitors.
- Qorvo QPA2310 C-Band 50W GaN Power Amplifier: The GaN-based 50 W QPA2310 RF power amplifier is packaged in a QFN format and provides a +23 dB gain with up to 53% power added efficiency. Designed for applications operating in the 5 GHz to 6 GHz C-band spectrum, all input and output matching components are integrated within the device, saving board space and weight.
- Qorvo QPA2309 C-Band 100W GaN Power Amplifier: Based on Qorvo’s QGaN25HV process, the 100 W QPA2309 operates in the 5 GHz to 6 GHz C band and includes all matching components and delivers up to +23 dB gain with a 52% power added efficiency.
- Qorvo QPL181x Suite of CATV Amplifiers: The QPL181x series ICs are single-ended, matched, 75-ohm, low-noise, small-signal GaAs RF amplifiers designed specifically in use in cable modems, FTTH infrastructure, DOCSIS 4.0, and set-top box applications operating in the 50 MHz to 1800 MHz frequency range. The small signal gain characteristics across the series is typically 15 dB.
- Qorvo QPQ1298 High-Performance BAW Filter: Designed specifically for the 160 MHz bandwidth sub-band 41 uplink and downlink applications, the bulk acoustic wave (BAW) filter features a low insertion loss of 2.5 dB and an attenuation characteristic better than +30 dB and up to +46 dB in the Wi-Fi range.
For more information about Qorvo, visit https://eu.mouser.com/manufacturer/qorvo/
About Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an authorised semiconductor and electronic component distributor focused on New Product Introductions from its leading manufacturer partners. Serving the global electronic design engineer and buyer community, the global distributor’s website, mouser.com, is available in multiple languages and currencies and features more than 5 million products from over 1,100 manufacturer brands. Mouser offers 27 support locations worldwide to provide best-in-class customer service in local language, currency and time zone. The distributor ships to over 630,000 customers in 223 countries/territories from its 1 million-square-foot, state-of-the-art distribution facilities in the Dallas, Texas, metro area. For more information, visit eu.mouser.com.