Embedded World 2021 Goes Digital with Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the industry’s leading New Product Introduction (NPI) distributor, is an exclusive sponsor of the embedded world 2021 DIGITAL trade fair, taking place online from the 1st to the 5th of March. Participants can access a code on Mouser’s event page to pre-register for free.
Joining the global distributor are valued manufacturer partners Analog Devices, Intel®, Microchip Technology, STMicroelectronics and Texas Instruments.
Mouser will be hosting ‘Live Experts – From Concept to Creation’, a series of round table events throughout the week where registrants can meet industry experts in live sessions and find out more about the latest technologies and supply chain tools to help take designs from concept to creation.
The round tables will include:
- ‘Depth Vision and Facial Authentication’ with Intel RealSense™ technology
- ‘IoT Made Easy – Smart, Connected, Secure and Agile’ with Microchip Technology
- ‘Learn about Switching Regulators with the ADALM-SR1’ with Analog Devices
- ‘BLE, Zigbee, Thread and more, all ready to use with the new STM32WB5MM module’ with STMicroelectronics
- ‘How AOP technology is enabling easier design and faster time to market with mmWave radar sensors’ with Texas Instruments
- ‘Making Life Easier with Mouser’s Tools & Services’ and ‘Supply Chain 2021’, hosted by Mouser.
Visitors registering on the Mouser event page will also be able to enter a pre-event lottery for a chance to win one of eight full-function development kits from TI, Microchip, NXP, Silicon Labs, Intel, Arduino, ON Semiconductor, and BeagleBoard. During embedded world DIGITAL 2021, Mouser will conduct additional prize draws on its social media channels, giving attendees more chances to win dev kits.
For more information and to register to attend, visit https://eu.mouser.com/embeddedworld/.
About Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an authorised semiconductor and electronic component distributor focused on New Product Introductions from its leading manufacturer partners. Serving the global electronic design engineer and buyer community, the global distributor’s website, mouser.com, is available in multiple languages and currencies and features more than 5 million products from over 1.100 manufacturer brands. Mouser offers 27 support locations worldwide to provide best-in-class customer service in local language, currency and time zone. The distributor ships to over 630.000 customers in 223 countries/territories from its 93.000 square-meter, state-of-the-art facilities in the Dallas, Texas, metro area. For more information, visit https://eu.mouser.com/.