Oscilloscope Tour – only 3 stops left!
We invite you to join our free oscilloscope seminar tour!
Join us here:
- 02.11.2022: 08.30 – 12.30 SDU Sønderborg – Register here
- 15.11.2022: 08.30 – 12.30 DTU Ballerup – Register here
- 16.11.2022: 08.30 – 12.30 DTU Lyngby – Register here
We combine the oscilloscope fundamentals training with the introduction of the new MXO 4 oscilloscope, to help you understand the important parameters, when using a modern oscilloscope.
In this seminar we will focus on the following topics:
- Block diagram and how does a modern oscilloscope work i.e. Frontend, A/D Converter, Acquisition processing, Memory, Trigger, Display, FFT
- Parameters which are important for the daily work.
- Specifications and how to understand them and use it.
- Oscilloscope Probes, passive vs. active.
- Measurement examples
R&S has launched a new oscilloscope that excels in both performance and value. The new oscilloscope delivers a once-in-a-decade engineering breakthrough for accelerated insight.
MXO 4 Key facts:
- World’s fastest acquisition rate: 4.5 Million waveforms per second
- Up to 18-bit vertical resolution w. HD-mode / 12-bit ADC (all settings)
- Digital trigger – first in class with a sensitivity of: 1/1000 vertical division
- 400 Mpts pr. channel standard memory – deepest in class (optional up to 800 Mpts)
- Sample Rate: Up to 5 GSa/s
- 200MHz to 1.5GHz bandwidth
- 4 Channels
- Industry leading spectrum analysis: Acquisition rate up to 45.000 FFT/s
- Display: 13.3“ Full HD
- Operating system: Linux
We will provide food and drinks during the training.
Please don´t hesitate to contact us for any further information.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!