MNT webinar: 5G network quality validation
Join the 4th Rohde & Schwarz webinar about Mobile Network Testing this spring/summer.
After the hype, expectation and performance objectives of 5G NR, what is the reality of eMBB being delivered to subscribers today and how will it evolve to URLLC and mMTC? This webinar uses real measurements from the first commercial deployments of 5G to analyze the true performance and quality of 5G networks, examine its ability to support defined use cases and take a forward look to the emergence of a more reactive, reliable and higher capacity network able to support demanding use cases.
- 5G deployment status and challenges
- Case study from field measurements
- The reality of eMBB
- Future look to URLLC and mMTC
- How to test lower latency, higher capacity, beamforming, standalone mode and at new frequencies
- Learnings and conclusions
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM Central European Summer Time
Duration: 60 min.