Last 2 stops of our Oscilloscope Tour 2022
You have not been part of our 2022 Oscilloscope Tour yet?
It´s about time to get registered, if you don´t want to miss out on that great seminar tour.
Join us here:
- 15.11.2022: 08.30 – 12.30 DTU Ballerup – Register here
- 16.11.2022: 08.30 – 12.30 DTU Lyngby – Register here
We combine the oscilloscope fundamentals training with the introduction of the new MXO 4 oscilloscope, to help you understand the important parameters, when using a modern oscilloscope.
In the seminar we will focus on:
- Block diagram and how does a modern oscilloscope work i.e. Frontend, A/D Converter, Acquisition processing, Memory, Trigger, Display, FFT
- Parameters which are important for the daily work.
- Specifications and how to understand them and use it.
- Oscilloscope Probes, passive vs. active.
- Measurement examples
R&S has launched a new oscilloscope that excels in both performance and value. The new oscilloscope delivers a once-in-a-decade engineering breakthrough for accelerated insight.
We will provide food and drinks during the training.
Please don´t hesitate to contact us for any further information.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!