15. februar 2017
DownStream Technologies: BluePrint-PCB
Automating the Documentation Process
BluePrint-PCB “knows” it is creating a PCB document and imports the entire PCB CAD database once to
automatically create and link unlimited PCB views and details, while at the same time maintaining the design intelligence and overcoming the constraints imposed by both PCB and mechanical CAD alternatives. The result is an electronic document which better articulates the instructions for successful PCB manufacturing.
- Automatically create PCB views, details, and tables from PCB CAD data
- Remove constraints of PCB CAD but retain design intelligence
- Use PCB intelligence to create common drawing elements
- Create live and interactive documentation with hyperlinks and multi-media
- Store all information associated with the PCB assembly in one electronic “release package”
- Support instantaneous engineering changes (ECOs)
- Allow viewing of documents without the application – web, PDF, or viewer
More information can be found here.