Mechanical Analysis – FloEFD
The fastest CFD solution from MCAD model to manufactured product
FloEFD is a full-featured 3D computational fluid dynamics analysis solution built into major MCAD systems such as Creo, CATIA V5, Siemens NX and SolidWorks. It tightly integrates with Inventor and SolidEdge.
The FloEFD concurrent CFD approach spans up-front conceptual design from working prototypes to finished product. Fast to learn and easy to use, FloEFD eliminates the workflow complexity and meshing overheads of old-school CFD software.
Upfront and concurent CFD
FloEFD is the only fully CAD-embedded CFD software on the market
FloEFD helps design engineers conduct up-front, concurrent CFD analysis using the familiar MCAD interface. This reduces design times by orders of magnitude when compared to traditional methods and products.
Concurrent CFD can reduce simulation time by as much as 65 to 75 percent over traditional CFD tools. It allows optimization of product performance and reliability while also reducing physical prototyping and development costs, without time or material penalties.
- Embedded in the leading CAD systems for concurrent design simulation
- Easy-to-use with full-featured 3D fluid flow and heat transfer analysis
- Numerous engineering models such as porous media, PCB and LED model
- Electronics cooling module for detailed thermal modeling of electronic models
- HVAC module for detailed modeling of HVAC applications, including comfort parameters
- utomated Cartesian immersed boundary mesher
- Advanced module for more detailed modeling of advanced flow features such as combustion and hypersonic flow
- LED module for more accurate thermal modeling of LEDs and other lighting sources with LED thermal model and Monte Carlo radiation model
- Up to 75% faster simulation cycle with CAD embedded Concurrent CFD
Call (45) 898 823 42 or email email@example.com us for more information.